Here you have the information about how to apply to our school as an Erasmus Student.
Application form | pdf | 617.5 KiB
The documents every applicant has to send us are the following:
1. Application Form (link above).
2. PDF Portfolio (maximum of 10Mb, sent by e-mail).
3. Nomination letter by the school.
4. Head & Shoulders picture (for the student card)
5. Lenguage skills in Spanish and English language (no official certificate needed)
Documents must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, before the closing dates:
· Deadline for Winter semester: 15th April
· Deadline for Spring semester: 15th November
Once you have been selected you will receive an acceptation letter, the academic year calendar, the date of the welcome day and other information.
The school has a basic (A2-B1) Spanish Course for Erasmus students of 6 ECTS.
After enrolling, you have a trial period of two weeks to decide if the subject meets your expectations, level, etc. After this period you will registrate as student at the school and you couldn’t change the subject.
The following refers to our selection process criteria:
· Quality of portfolio 70%
· Reciprocal Exchange of students from EASD with the same foreign school 15%
· Spanish knowledge 15% (From the course 17-18 English B1 or Spanish A2 will be required)