Here you have the information about how to apply to our school as an Erasmus Student.
Application form | pdf | 617.5 KiB
The documents every applicant has to send us are the following:
(EVERY DOCUMENT MUST BE TYPED NOT HANDWRITTEN)
1. Application Form (link to our web).
2. PDF Portfolio (maximum of 10Mb, sent by e-mail).
3. Motivation letter.
4. Nomination letter by the school.
5. An optional draft of the learning agreement. (You can have a look at our subjects in our web: www.easdvalencia.com It is also possible for you to make any ammendment if necessary once the classes have started)
6. Europass CV
7. A photocopy of the student’s transcript of records, stating the ECTs credits fulfilled in previous academic years.
8. A copy of the student’s passport and insurance health card.
Documents must be sent by regular post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing dates:
· Deadline for Winter semester: 15th April
· Deadline for Spring semester: 15th November
Once you have been selected you will receive this information to help you with the application, an acceptation letter, the academic year calendar, the date of the welcome day and other information.
From this year the school has a Spanish Course for Erasmus students. This course is a basic course (between A2 and B1) and 6 ECTS.
There is a limited number of erasmus students who can enrol in a subject. After enrolling, you have a trial period of two weeks to decide if the subject meets your expectations, level, etc. After this period you will registrate as a student at the school.
The following refers to our selection process criteria:
· Quality of portfolio 70%
· Reciprocal Exchange of students from EASD with the same foreign school 15%
· Spanish knowledge 10% (Fort he next course 17-18 English B1 or Spanish A2 will be required)
· Motivation letter and Europass CV 5%