Here you have the information about how to apply to our school as an Erasmus Student.
Application form | pdf | 617.5 KiB
The documents every applicant has to send us are the following:
(EVERY DOCUMENT MUST BE TYPED NOT HANDWRITTEN)
1. Application Form (link to our web).
2. PDF Portfolio (maximum of 10Mb, sent by e-mail).
3. Nomination letter by the school.
Nominations can be done just before the Deadline for applying, but always before the apply.
Documents must be sent by regular post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, before the closing dates:
· Deadline for Winter semester: 15th April
· Deadline for Spring semester: 15th November
Once you have been selected you will receive an acceptation letter, the academic year calendar, the date of the welcome day and other information.
The school has a Spanish Course for Erasmus students. This course is a basic course (between A2 and B1) and 6ECTS.
There is a limited number of erasmus students who can enrol in a subject.
After enrolling, you have a trial period of two weeks to decide if the subject meets your expectations, level, etc. After this period you will registrate as student at the school and you couldn’t change the subject.
The following refers to our selection process criteria:
· Quality of portfolio 70%
· Reciprocal Exchange of students from EASD with the same foreign school 15%
· Spanish knowledge 15% (From the course 17-18 English B1 or Spanish A2 will be required)